This website and its owners take a dedicated approach to user privacy and ensure all required steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website adheres to all Australian national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information. Personal information can be any of the following, and not limited to, name, address, email and account details. Mixquip Pty Ltd uses this information to conduct our website, applications, client databases and marketing material.
Mixquip Pty Ltd constantly ensures that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. By providing telephone, fax, postal address and email details, you consent to Mixquip Pty Ltd contacting you using that method. At any time, Mixquip Pty Ltd has ensured you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold. Please see further information below.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
How do we collect information?
Mixquip Pty Ltd collects information in three possible ways:
- Through ‘Directly Provided Data’ – when information is supplied straight to our company.
- Through signing up online, on our site, purchasing our products or communicating with us. You may voluntarily supply certain information for example, when filling in text boxes or completing online forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
- Through ‘User Authorised Data’ in which you give Mixquip Pty Ltd permission to obtain from other accounts. You may provide permission for Mixquip Pty Ltd to gather information from your account from other services i.e. through social media platforms.
How long do we keep your data for?
Mixquip Pty Ltd will not hold onto your personal information for any longer than necessary. Whilst your account is in existence, Mixquip Pty Ltd will retain the information provided, or as required in order to serve you company with services, for as long as necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Mixquip Pty Ltd will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
Mixquip Pty Ltd understands the value of trust, and we adhere strongly to this throughout our business relations. We know you trust us with your personal information and are committed to ensuring we are following all protocols and act on your request in regard to the privacy and security of your personal information.
Information that Mixquip Pty Ltd retains during your period with the company, we recognise it is your choice to provide us with such and as a result we have ensured that you have the ability to do the following:
- Verification of details: Details can be verified that have been submitted to Mixquip Pty Ltd by contacting our team at email@example.com. Security is of upmost importance so we may request proof of identity before we can reveal of change information on your account.
- Changing of details: Details can be changed at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Information can be changed, deleted or corrected on your profile.
- Closing your account: Contact email@example.com to close your account with Mixquip Pty Ltd, and in doing so, your account will be deactivated. Mixquip Pty Ltd has the right to retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
- Updating your details: By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, you can update us on your details at any time. We may request proof of identity before we can reveal of change information on your account.
- Unsubscribing from emails: If you no longer want to receive any marketing emails, insights and news from Mixquip Pty Ltd, you are able to unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive marketing related emails from Mixquip Pty Ltd.
Mixquip Pty Ltd constantly review how data is processed and protected, therefore changes to the above may occur at any time. Mixquip Pty Ltd endeavour to publicise any changes.