Solids dispersion remains to be one of the most enduring processing challenges in Industry today. The Mixquip Series 620 is ideal for dispersing hard-to-wet powders into liquid without agglomeration, floating or dusting. The Series 620 takes a ground-breaking approach to mixing powders into liquids. Traditional Powder-into-Liquid mixers often use a vacuum to pull in powders into the liquid stream whereas the Mixquip 620 actually drives powder into the liquid stream. This not only allows it to disperse and hydrate large volumes of hard-to-wet powders and additives, it means it can be accomplished with high viscosity products and at varying temperatures.
- Agglomerate-free, consistent product, every time
- Suitable for operation at varying temperatures
- Hygienic and sanitary design that is easy to clean.
- Rapid powder incorporation rates of up to 150 kg/min
- Suitable for higher viscosity mixtures of gels, gums, and thickeners
- Reduced energy consumption as an additional product pump is not necessary.
- Easy to load, low ergonomic design
- Water flush seal design ensures seals are lubricated for extended process run times.
- Lower maintenance with extended seal life.
- All 316 stainless steel wetted components and 304 stainless steel frames.
- Critical high-speed components precision machined from solid 316 stainless steel
- Super Duplex and other corrosion resistant alloys available.
Watch in action
- Integrated CIP Cleaning
- Bag Table & Hopper Vibrator
- Mobile Trolley
- High Flow Stator
- High Shear Stator
- Control Cabinet with VF Drive & Automation
How It Works
- STAGE 1
The self-pumping mixer recirculates liquid from the process vessel through the workhead at a high velocity.
- STAGE 2
After the powder is added in the funnel, the valve under the funnel is opened and the materials are drawn into the mixing chamber and subjected to intense mixing in the chamber by the high-speed rotor.
- STAGE 3
The powder and liquid components are forced through the high shear work head and are instantly combined as they are subjected to intense mechanical and hydraulic shear. The resultant mix is pumped into a vessel.
Providing the ultimate solution to Powder Liquid Mixing, the Mixquip Series 620 enables simple, effective and sanitary means of incorporating powders into liquid at high viscosities and over a range of temperatures, producing an agglomerate-free, consistent product, every time.